Gigabyte Aorus RGB DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz CL16 Ram Gaming Memory
- Memory Size : 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB)
- Frequency : DDR4-3200 MHz
- Timing : 16-18-18-38 (XMP 3200MHz)
- Support AORUS MEMORY BOOST*
- Performance Profile : XMP 2.0
- RGB Fusion 2.0 Supported
- High Efficient Heat Spreaders to Keep Performance
- User Friendly Design for Easier Installation
- 100% Sorted & Tested
- Lifetime Warranty
- Comply with industrial standard JEDEC DDR4
Out of stock
16GB kit (2x8GB)
Dual Channel Kit
AORUS Memory Boost
AORUS Memory Boost Platform
Please refer to Support for more detail.
19-19-19-43 for Intel Platform
20-19-19-43 for AMD Ryzen
PC4 25600 (3200MHz)
Package Memory Pin
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
You may also like…
Patriot SSD 256GB / 512GB / 1TB SATA III 2.5″ Internal PC Computer Solid State Drive AU Stock$51.99 – $149.99Select options
Patriot’s next generation 2.5″ SATA III, P210 SSD, is designed with the latest SATA 3 controller, capable of delivering capacities of up to 2TB. This cost-effective solid-state drive is great for condensing more data into a smaller space, providing you with the technology to easily store everything you need. Patriot’s P210 improves your system’s performance with more storage than ever.
This 7mm high 2.5” form factor SSD is perfect for easy and fast upgrades to your overall system, enough to securely store large files and provide efficiency towards daily tasks. Patriot’s P210 enhances your computer’s performance and speeds up application loading to provide overall better performance and productivity.
Patriot M.2 PCIe 256GB/512GB/1TB SSD High Speed Solid State Drive Write/Read 3450/3000 MB/s$69.99 – $179.99Select options
The P300 is Patriot’s next generation of mid-tier PCIe gen 3×4 NVMe SSD to hit the market, offering 25% higher transfer speeds and IOPs than standard PCIe 3×2 solutions. The compact m.2 form factor is designed for easy installation and will fit into any PC or laptop, while its low power consumption helps extend laptop battery life. The P300 is guaranteed to improve start-up, loading, and transfer times over traditional hard disk drives.
Patriot MicroSD Card V30 SDXC 64/128/256/GB 4K Video Recording Class 10 with SD Adapter$24.99 – $149.00Select options
The Patriot EP V30 A1 microSD card comes with an A1 App Classification rating so it’s ready to be used seamlessly with your Android device. Not only can you store apps onto the EP V30 A1 directly, you are also able to run the apps, thereby making your phone immensely faster and freeing up space on your device. The EP A1 also has a V30 classification and supports 4K video recording so it’s ready for the action when you need it. With read speeds up to 90MB/s, the Patriot EP V30 A1 microSD card is the perfect addition to your Android phone or tablet.
Patriot DDR3 4GB | 8GB 1600MHz RAM Single So-Dimm Notebook/Laptop Memory$39.99 – $64.99Select options
Patriot’s Signature SODIMM modules are the perfect, no hassle upgrade for any notebook. Compatible with with Intel’s® 4th generation mobile processors and running with just 1.35 low voltage, these SODIMM modules are optimized for ultra low power consumption providing extremely efficient performance.
Patriot’s Singature SODIMMS are built from the highest quality, components and hand tested offering consumers rock-solid plug and play performance for the most demanding mobile applications.
Compatible with Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows® Vista, Windows® XP, Windows ® 2000, Windows® ME, Linux 2.4 and later, Mac® OS 9, X and later, Patriot’s SODIMM modules are backed by a limited lifetime warranty and Patriot’s award winning customer support